- In 2012, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville was awarded a three-year term of accreditation in stereotactic breast biopsy from the American College of Radiology (ACR).
Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville was featured in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune for being named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville achieved Pathway to Excellence® designation from the American Nurses Credentialling Center (ANCC) in 2012. Texas Health Stephenville was one of only 75 hospitals in the U.S. to earn the designation.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville received an award for their Would Care Services. The story was featured in the Stephenville Empire-Tribune.
- In 2006, Texas Health Stephenville received the "Nurse-Friendly" designation from the Texas Nurses Association. The hospital is part of an elite group of just 23 Texas facilities which earned the three-year distinction.
- Texas Health Stephenville received the Premier Award for Quality in the areas of Maternal and Neonatal Care.
- Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award of Excellence from TMF Health Quality Institute (TMF), the Medicare quality improvement organization for Texas