The Texas Health Resources Health Information Exchange allows a physician a single point of access for patient information within Texas Health Resources EMR and other contributing facilities and physician’s EMRs.
Texas Health HIE features include:
- Clinical Inbox
- Results and reports will be delivered to the physician of record within the Clinical Inbox.
- This gives a physician an up-to-date view of all results and reports among all of the HIE contributing sources.
- Longitudinal Patient Health Record
- To view the longitudinal health record of the patient, a search can be performed using the patient’s name, date of birth, medical record number or Social Security number. Searches for patient’s can be refined using additional patient demographic information.
- The patient’s chart layout is set up for easy access to patient information such as the face sheet, laboratory results, radiology results, pathology reports, and transcribed reports. Test results within the Texas Health HIE can also be trended in both table and graphical format.