Which Health Insurance Marketplace plans cover care at Texas Health?
- Ambetter Essential Care (Bronze)
- Ambetter Balanced Care (Silver)
- Ambetter Secure Care (Gold)
- Ambetter Virtual Care (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Advantage (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Basic (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Solution (HMO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Premier (HMO)
- Blue Advantage - Plus (HMO/POS)
- BCBCS MyBlue Health (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
How to apply
Visit www.HealthCare.gov to apply. You can also find ways to apply by mail or phone on the website.
Download an application or apply online at www.HealthCare.gov.
To complete the application, you will need:
- An email address to create your account
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants) for you and your family
- Employer and income information (pay stubs or W-2 forms) for every member of your household who needs coverage
- Information about any current coverage you have
- Information about health plans that you and your family are offered from the company where you work, even if you are not covered by that plan
- Number of people living in your house that may need health insurance
Visit www.HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596 or 1-855-889-4325 (TTY)
Following are resources in the community where you can get in-person help to apply for a Health Insurance Marketplace plan.
Agencies Offering Assistance with Applications
111 N. Johnson Street
Farmerville, Texas 75442
Eligibility Consultants, Inc.
800 E. Campbell, Suite 399
Richardson, TX 75081
Phone: 972-705-5213 or 1-800-452-6343
Health Services of N. Texas - Wylie Children’s Medical Clinic
303 S State HWY 78 #106
Wylie, Texas 75098
Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic - West Dallas
809 Singleton Blvd.
Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic - Pediatrics
311 Sylvan Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75212
Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic – Oak Cliff
4732 West Illinois Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75211
Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic - South Oak Cliff
5787 S Hampton Rd. Ste. 365
Dallas, Texas 75232
Tarrant County Area Agency on AgingDallas County Area Agency on Aging (Community Council of Great Dallas)
United Way of Denton County (Information and Referral Helpline)
Phone: 211 or 1-877-541-7905
Texas Health and Human Services