Jog in to see why we were voted Best of DFW Silver Award for 2021.
- 25 meter, 3 lane lap pool, available for aqua classes and lap swimming
- Advanced cardio equipment featuring built-in TV monitors
- InBody Scale
- Indoor turf
- Spacious free weight training area
- Top-of-the-line strength training equipment
Clean & Spacious Locker Rooms
Our locker rooms, showers, and restrooms are all currently open. We keep our facility up to date on COVID cleaning protocols.
Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Complimentary Fitness AssessmentsAvailable for new and existing members. Enjoy up to 60 minutes free with a personal trainer to get a one-on-one orientation, utilizing our cardio and strength equipment. You’ll discuss your fitness goals based on your specific needs and medical history.
We strive to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences. We work with our corporate partners to develop a custom wellness solution suited to their employee population.
- Corporate Membership pricing for our 9 fitness center locations
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Educational Seminars: Mindfulness, Sleep practices, Meditation, Nutrition, Workplace Ergonomics, and more
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga, Bootcamp, Boxing, Spin, and more
- On-site Program Coordinator
- Workshops: How to Pack a Healthy Lunch, Ways to Get in Your Extra Steps, and more
- On-site Events: wellness fairs, challenges, and more
- Digital Fitness App
- Fitness Facility Design and Management
- Design & Layout
- Equipment Procurement
- Graphic Branding
- Facility Management
- On-site/Virtual Fitness
- (SENSE) Exercise classes & Educational Seminars-Virtual/In-Person
- Stress Management
- Enjoy Life-Engagement
- Digital Programming
- Centralized Connection
- Virtual Coaching
- Data & Analytics
- Swag Shop
*Additional fees apply
We have worked with our partners to expand our wellness services to cater to their customized needs. Contact us today to discuss your corporate wellness goals and how we can customize a solution for your organization.
Fitness and Nutrition Coaching
Want to achieve your goals? Consult our experts in fitness and nutrition today. To schedule a coaching session, call 817-782-8080. Separate fees apply.
Group Fitness Classes
Group classes and personal training are available for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Aqua (50 min): A non-impact class performed in shallow water that focuses on range of motion, balance, coordination, strength, and flexibility. Perfect for those who are looking for a low impact solution to your fitness goals!
- Barre (30 min): We mix elements of Pilates, ballet, yoga, and cardio to sculpt, slim, and stretch your entire body. In each energizing and targeted workout, you'll use the barre and exercise equipment such as mini-balls, bands, and small hand weights to lift, tone, and burn!
- Chair Yoga (50 min): Grab a chair and improve your strength, flexibility, balance, and posture. This class is geared to those looking for a yoga class without the floor work. Great for those who are transitioning from Cardiac Rehab or Physical Therapy.
- Cycle & Stretch (50 min): Work up a sweat cycling for the first 30 minutes, followed by a deep stretch for the remainder of class. A fitness center favorite!
- Express Bootcamp (30 min): Circuits that are geared to make you sweat, lose weight, tone your body, and have fun. Anything is game with these circuits, plus they are suitable for all fitness levels.
- Express Cycle (30 min): Pedal your way through an indoor cycling class that will sculpt your muscles and generate a serious sweat. Great music with a mix of hills and sprints, that will get your heart pumping and burn a ton of calories.
- Mash-Up (45 min): Variable-Intensity Interval Training is the new HIIT! Whether you are new to exercise or you are an athlete looking for a challenge, then you’ve come to the right class! We combine Mind/Body, Agility & Strength, and High-Intensity Intervals specific to 3 levels of fitness. All are welcome to participate.
- Silver Sneakers Classic (50 min): Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a Silver Sneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- TBC-Total Body Conditioning (50 min): Improve your athletic capability with this head to toe workout. Total Body Conditioning offers strength and conditioning with intense cardio intervals.
- Upper Body Fitness (30 min): Workouts consist of strength training exercises for the upper body and core muscles. You will utilize free weights, medicine balls, resistance bands, and body weight exercises to improve your strength and tone the upper body.
- Yoga, Sunrise Yoga and Gentle Yoga (50 min): Designed to enhance vitality and a sense of well-being, this workout will help participants gain improved flexibility, balance, strength, and posture. These classes may borrow from various yoga disciplines.
- Zumba (50 min): Zumba is a fitness program inspired by various rhythms and dancing styles. The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow dance moves that tone and sculpt the body. Some popular genres in my class are reggaeton, pop, hip-hop, cumbia, merengue and more.
- Zumba Gold (50 min): Perfect for active adults who are looking for a modified, low impact dance class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower intensity.
All classes listed are included in memberships and are ongoing, unless otherwise stated, so join at any time! Classes and instructors are subject to changes. Classes may be cancelled or times may change due to low attendance. Check our schedule here.
Food is fuel and our Nutrition Experts can educate you on healthy nutrition practices meant for your culture and goals. Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle? On-site Nutritionists can provide individualized nutrition counseling and more. Consult our experts today!
*Additional fees apply
Our team of Certified Personal Trainers are passionate about helping you get motivated, see results and have fun while reaching your personal fitness goals. From weight loss, gaining strength, improving balance/coordination and increasing stamina, we are ready to help you transform your health and well-being.
Our Certified Personal Trainers provide:
- A complimentary new member training assessment with every member
- Customized workout plans to help you meet your specific goals
- Instruction on using proper exercise techniques
- Health and lifestyle coaching
- 1-on-1 Personal Training - Work 1on1 with a trainer to achieve your individual fitness goals
- Semi-private Training (up to 4 trainees) - Train alongside friends or family members to hold each other accountable and also save money at the same time.
*Additional fees apply
Premium Fitness Equipment
- Arc Trainers
- Dumbbells 5-100 lbs.
- Freemotion Smith Machine
- Freemotion Squat Rack
- Freemotion Strength Line
- Recumbent Bikes
- Upright Bikes
- Versa Climber
Open AllClose All