Dedicated to the hospital's overall mission of improving the health of the community, Texas Health Fitness Center Arlington Memorial offers cardiovascular and resistance training equipment, group exercise classes and a staff of experienced exercise and rehab professionals.
Hours of Operation
Monday and Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
The center is closed on New Year's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Modified hours are sometimes observed on days preceding or following holidays. Please call to confirm any schedule changes.
During inclement winter weather, the fitness center will follow Arlington ISD closing decisions.
Premium Fitness Equipment
- Elliptical trainers
- Stair-climbing simulators
- Rowing machines
- Air dynes
- Upright and recumbent bicycles
- Upper body ergometers
- BodyMaster selectorized machines
- Cable systems
- Free weights
- Elastic Tubing
- Stability training equipment
- Shock-absorbing exerflex flooring in group exercise class studio
Group Fitness Classes
Most group fitness classes are complimentary with a membership. All fitness levels are welcome in each class.
- SilverSneakers Classic: Focuses on strengthening muscles and increasing range of movement for daily life activities. Participants use hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a SilverSneakers ball.
- Lifestyle Conditioning: A cardio conditioning class designed to aid you in your daily tasks of living with added functional strength training. Postural form, strength, flexibility and aerobic endurance are emphasized. Each class is ended with stress relieving techniques.
- Strength: A 55-minute class to target each muscle group through weight bearing, free weight and resistance band exercises.
- Tai Chi:This class will help one slow down and focus their energy through steady movements, balancing, breathing and meditation.
- Yoga: This class focuses on correct breathing while stretching and toning muscles. Work on balance and learn the power of relaxation.
- Zumba Gold: DANCE! SHAKE! MOVE! This class is designed for beginners and seniors. A great aerobic dance workout for all populations to a fusion of Latin and international music.
- Private Classes:
- Big Movement: Members of the BIG Movement work with fluid, large, movements to extend & strengthen the muscles and increase their range of motion.
- HOPE Yoga: Members of the HOPE Program will find their inner peace, strength, and flexibility through individualized yoga.
- HOPE Cardio/Strength: Members of the HOPE Program will build muscle strength, tone, and endurance through this individualized class.
Locker rooms and showers are currently open. Restrooms are open.
Complimentary towel service is no longer available. Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Open AllClose All