Jog in to see why we were voted Best of DFW Silver Award for 2021.
- Advanced cardio equipment featuring built-in TV monitors
- InBody Scale
- Spacious free weight training area
- Top-of-the-line strength training equipment
Clean & Spacious Locker Rooms
Our locker rooms, showers, and restrooms are all currently open. We keep our facility up to date on COVID cleaning protocols.
Members are encouraged to bring their own clean towels and take them home each day.
Complimentary Fitness Assessments
Available for new and existing members. Enjoy up to 60 minutes free with a personal trainer to get a one-on-one orientation, utilizing our cardio and strength equipment. You’ll discuss your fitness goals based on your specific needs and medical history.
We strive to positively impact people’s lives through our digital wellness platform, engaging events, and design and management of fitness centers that truly drive lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences. We work with our corporate partners to develop a custom wellness solution suited to their employee population.
- Corporate Membership pricing for our 9 fitness center locations
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Educational Seminars: Mindfulness, Sleep practices, Meditation, Nutrition, Workplace Ergonomics, and more
- Group Fitness Classes: Yoga, Bootcamp, Boxing, Spin, and more
- On-site Program Coordinator
- Workshops: How to Pack a Healthy Lunch, Ways to Get in Your Extra Steps, and more
- On-site Events: wellness fairs, challenges, and more
- Digital Fitness App
- Fitness Facility Design and Management
- Design & Layout
- Equipment Procurement
- Graphic Branding
- Facility Management
- On-site/Virtual Fitness
- (SENSE) Exercise classes & Educational Seminars-Virtual/In-Person
- Stress Management
- Enjoy Life-Engagement
- Digital Programming
- Centralized Connection
- Virtual Coaching
- Data & Analytics
- Swag Shop
*Additional fees apply
We have worked with our partners to expand our wellness services to cater to their customized needs. Contact us today to discuss your corporate wellness goals and how we can customize a solution for your organization.
Fitness and Nutrition Coaching
Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle and fitness goals? Consult our experts in fitness and nutrition today. Call 817-433-8250 for more information. Separate fees apply.
Group Fitness Classes
Group classes and personal training are available for people of all ages and skill levels.
- Barre Class (50 min): Barre Class is a combination of Ballet, Pilates, & sometimes Yoga poses with stretches to lengthen muscles. Focuses on small isometric movements.
- Lifetime Conditioning (50min): Lifetime Conditioning is a cardio and Strength conditioning class designed to aid you in your daily tasks of living with added functional strength training. Postural form, strength, flexibility, & aerobic endurance will be emphasized. Keeping us healthy & safe in order to enjoy life! Each class is ended with Stress Relieving techniques. You’ll have a chair available for support.
- PILATES (50 min): Pilates lengthens and strengthens your muscles, especially the abdomen, glutes, and thighs. It relieves tension, improves posture, and helps protect against injuries. Pilates is used by individuals at every fitness level, for a variety of reasons and a host of benefits – to build strength and stability, for rehabilitation, improved athletic performance and reducing risk of injury.
- SilverSneakers CLASSIC (50 min): Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of motion, and activity for daily living skills. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing, and a ball is alternated with non-impact aerobic choreography. A chair is offered for support, stretching, and relaxation exercises. Open to all members.
- SilverSneakers ENERCHI (50 min): Combines principles of the ancient arts of tai chi and qi gong. Movements are done in a flowing sequence to progress strength, balance, and focus. It is low impact and puts minimal stress on muscles and joints. Open to all members.
- SilverSneakers YOGA (50 min): Chair support is offered so you can perform a variety of seated and standing postures designed to increase flexibility, balance and range of movement. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity. Open to all members.
- Yoga (50 min): Designed to enhance vitality and a sense of well-being, this workout will help participants gain improved flexibility, balance, strength and posture. This class may borrow from various yoga disciplines.
- Zumba (50 min): A fusion of Latin and international music and dance themes creating a dynamic and effective fitness workout. Classes feature aerobic/interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body.
- Zumba Gold (50 min): A modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity. Focuses on all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, muscular conditioning, flexibility, and balance! Perfect for beginners and active adults!
All classes listed are included in memberships and are ongoing, unless otherwise stated, so join at any time! Classes and instructors are subject to changes. Classes may be cancelled or times may change due to low attendance. Check our schedule here.
Food is fuel and our Nutrition Experts can educate you on healthy nutrition practices meant for your culture and goals. Want to achieve a healthy lifestyle? On-site Nutritionists can provide individualized nutrition counseling and more. Consult our experts today!
*Additional fees apply
Our team is passionate about helping you get motivated, see results and have fun while reaching your personal fitness goals. From weight loss to gaining strength and stamina, our certified personal trainers are ready to help you transform your health and well-being.
Our Certified Personal Trainers provide:
- A complimentary new member training assessment
- Customized workout plans to help you meet your specific goals
- Instruction on using proper training techniques to avoid injury
- Nutrition coaching and counseling
- 1-on-1 Personal Training - Work 1on1 with a trainer to achieve your individual fitness goals
- BOOTCAMP* (55 min) - Small Group Personal Training. Total body workout that builds strength and muscular endurance, increases fitness levels, and promotes weight loss. With ever changing circuits, you will target different muscle groups every session and see maximum results in minimal time! Requires pre-registration
- Semi-private Training (up to 4 trainees) - Train alongside friends or family members to hold each other accountable and also save money at the same time.
*Additional fees apply.
Premium Fitness Equipment
- 10 Ft. TRX A-Frame
- Arc Trainer
- Concept 2 Rower
- Dumbbells 5-100 lbs.
- Matrix Cable Cross
- Matrix Strength Line
- Recumbent Bikes
- Recumbent Cycles
- Stair Climber
- Upright Bikes
Open AllClose All